Baienwei AlSi alloys are available in the form of plates
and blocks, or machined and plated components, ready
for manufacturing into different products.
Other Designations: Silicon aluminum(Al/Si) alloy, AlSi50 alloy, Si/Al alloy, Al-50%Si controlled expansion alloy.
- AlSi50(Al-50%Si) alloy can be used as substrates for RF circuits and microwave;
- AlSi50(Al-50%Si)) alloy replacement titanium in Space and Airborne system;
- AlSi50(Al-50%Si)) alloy can be chosen as radar housing replacement Kovar alloy;
- Al-50%Si controlled expansion alloy also can be used as transmit and receive modules.
- RF/microwave packaging;
- Space system;
- Optical and optoelectronic housings.
- Lower weight than titanium;
- High thermal conductivity;
- High electrical conductivity(excellent EMI/RF shielding performance);
- Excellent machinability,weldability and surface plating performance.