Aluminum Alloy drilling pipes
Material: Super High Strength Aluminum Alloys
Baienwei offers exclusive and customized services according to customers’ industry attributes.
Material:BEW 7055 High Strength Drilling Pipe Aluminum Alloys
Compared to conventional steel drill pipe,aluminum 7055 alloy drill pipe has competitive advantages in weight,specific strength and anti-corrosion. In the condition of certain drill capacity,adopting aluminum drill pipe could get to the depth which steel pipe could not reach.High reliability aluminum alloy drill pipe is developed by the new method of connecting to steel joints and high temperature assembly technology,which makes it improve the fatigue resistance when working in deep well, inclined well and large displacement horizontal well.Examples proves that high reliability aluminum drill pipe has excellent application prospect in deep well,directional inclined well and horizontal well.
Advantages of BEW 7055 Aluminum Alloys
- Light weight,1/3 of steel drill pipe.
- H2S & CO2 corrosion resistance
- Flexible aluminum drill pipe has perfect fatigue resistance,its fatigue life exceeds wear life.
- Aluminum drill pipe has non-magnetic characteristic, which is useful for magnetic logging,its available to install aluminum drill pipe with no steel joint in logging section
- Aluminum drill pipe has little frictional resistance with the wall of well,which can reduce the drill sticking.
- In the condition of same hole curvature,the bending stress of aluminum drill pipe is far less than steel drill pipe,so its suitable for the drill of inclined well,small bending radius directional well and large displacement horizontal well.
Super High Strength Aluminum Alloy Performance Parameters
Tensile Strength MPa
Yield Strength MPa
Fracture Toughness MPa·m1/2